We’re proud to carry 10′, 12′, and 14′ Jon Boats as well as 12′, 13′. 14′ Utility V-bottom skiffs. We also offer a floorboard package for the 14′ V-bottom skiffs. Whether you just want a boat or a boat and motor package, we have everything you need to get you out on the water and keep you going. Stop by to check out our inventory, call us at (207) 354 8777, or email for more information. Download the 2020 DuraNautic Catalog here.
Born in the Hudson river, bred to handle the choppy waters of the northeastern coast, the DuraNautic has earned a reputation second to none for strength, stability, and durability. From the Deluxe and Utility models to the new Jon boats, all the DuraNautics are super-stable, super tough commercial quality boats. Season after season, they’ll always be there for you.
Fishermen and duck hunters love the DuraNautic’s for their:
- Unobstructed ribless interior.
- Stability in rough water, thanks to its deeper, extra stiff, two-piece hull, welded seams, and extruded keels.
- Sea Foam Green color, unchanged since the original DuraNautic, 30 years ago.
Standard Features for all DuraNautics include:
- Stainless steel bow eye for strength and corrosion resistance.
- 5052 marine grade aluminum alloy hull for strength and
- All seams are precision welded and tested to assure watertight integrity.
- Acrylic Urethane painted outer hull for long lasting looks and durability.
- Gunwals are extruded heavy gauge aluminum for strength.
- Heavy gauge extruded longitudinal keels protect the hull and provide added stability.
- Heavy duty extruded spray rails also add stability and directs spray outside the boat.
- Stainless steel fasteners.