Jeff’s Marine is a full service boatyard, specializing in Yamaha engine service, boat maintenance and repairs, and trailer maintenance and repairs. We pride ourselves in our work and our attention to detail.
For more information about services offered or to schedule outboard service, please give us a call, send us an email, or stop in!
The cornerstone of the service program at Jeff’s Marine is the maintenance, repair, and rebuilding of Yamaha outboards. We have two full-time mechanics, both of whom regularly attend Yamaha service schools for advanced training in changing outboard technology.
Our many service specialties include:
- Ethanol solutions
- Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- Annual Winterization & Commissioning
- Routine Maintenance
- Engine Controls
- Steering Systems
- In-House Fuel Injector Cleaning
- Carburetor Cleaning & Rebuilding
Jeff’s Marine has a full-time yard crew consisting of experienced boat handlers, fabricators, and fiberglass/paint specialists. Thanks to their skills and creativity, we can handle a wide range of tasks ranging from transom replacement and gelcoat repairs, to building custom add-ons like storage seats and casting platforms, to boat pick-up and delivery, to cleaning, bottom painting, and full boat “detailing.”
Backing up our personnel is an arsenal of boat-handling equipment, including:
- A heavy duty forklift with an array of specialized slings
- Two large, adjustable hydraulic trailers
- A fleet of wheeled dollies and lifts
- Three conventional roller trailers of varying sizes
- Four heavy-duty trucks for towing